Fix easily .NET runtime optimization service problem in window 10.
Friends, today in this article today we are going to talk about another common problem .net runtime optimization service related to your computer.
Which is usually many computer users keep on coming and mainly this problem mostly comes when a user wants to store some software or a game in his computer.
Due to this problem many times people are not able to stall the software in their computer and after that the error of .net framework comes.
“Then in this article we will solve this problem very easily, you read this article till the end.”
The windows 10 operating system is the latest version of windows, which was first released in 2015. it was made as a free upgrade to those who were running windows 7 or windows 8 on their computers although this is a solid performing operating system.
There are instances when certain issues can occur in this short article, we will tackle the troubleshooting methods to try to fix issue with windows 10 high CPU usage by .net runtime optimization service.
Before performing any of the recommended troubleshooting steps…
It’s best to restart your computer first this action refreshes the operating system and remove any corrupt temporary data that could be causing the problem.
The first thing you should do in this case is to make sure that the .net runtime optimization service does its task quickly you can do this by assigning more CPU cores to aid it in its task.
Why this error occurs in you PC?
There is some multiple regions so this error coming up in your PC 💻 :
- The .NET Runtime Optimization Service runs too slowly on your PC.
- The .NET Runtime Optimization Service may be corrupted.
- Your PC may be running malware service may be infected.
Solution of .net runtime optimization service error.
Method 1 to fix .net runtime optimization service:
The process first at the search bar located at the lower left corner type command prompt then right click on command prompt and click on run as administrator.
A prompt message appears asking “if you want this device to make changes to your device click on yes” then at the command prompt type below commands and then click the enter key on your keyboard.
There are two commands for the first command you can either choose one of these according to your operating system either you are on a 32-bit or 64-bit. :-
- For 64-bit : cd C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319
- For 32-bit : cd C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319
This on the command prompt and press enter after this check if the windows 10 high cpu usage by.net runtime optimization service issue still occurs.
Method 2 to fix .net runtime optimization service:
Malware one of the main reasons. Why this problem will occur is if your computer?
If infected with malware it is therefore a good idea to run a malware scan on your computer so as to eliminate this threat:
- First click on the start button and click on settings an icon that looks like a gear.
- Then at the windows security section click on update and security.
- Then click on windows security at the left side next at the protection areas tab click on virus and threat protection.
- Then click on scan options there are options to choose from quick scan full scan and custom scan click on full scan.
- Then scan now windows will now scan your computer for any threat wait for it to complete
- The scan if the malware is detected it will be quarantined or removed from your system.
Now check if the windows 10 high CPU usage by.net runtime optimization issue solved or not.
If still occurs then try another quick way which is below.
Method 3 to fix .net runtime optimization service:
Solution is to simply restart the .net runtime optimization service.
- First open the run utility by using the windows key plus r key combination on your keyboard to open run dialog box.
- Then at the run dialog box type services.msc and press enter or click ok.
- In order to open the services tool.
- Now find the .net runtime optimization service on the list
- Right click on .net runtime optimization service and select properties from the context menu.
- If the service is started you should stop it by clicking the stop button in the middle of the window run it again by clicking.
- The start make sure that the option under the startup type menu in the services properties window is set to automatic before you proceed with other steps confirm any dialog boxes.
Which may appear when changing the startup type check if the windows 10 high cpu usage by.net runtime optimization service issue still occurs after following the methods mentioned.
You have successfully fixed issue with windows 10 high CPU usage by.net runtime optimization service.
More error your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart which may you face in future
😊Thanks for reading.